9/23/09

Gakuen Alice Chapter 120

**SPOILER -from the start-**OMG! Kaoru, Natsume's mother, is discovered as the Lifespan Shortening type by Yuka; we also can get a glimpse of her coughing blood. Then appears Natsume as a baby (so funny his face), and Kaoru is giving him Subaru's (Hotaru's oni-chan) Alice Stone with the power of healing, telling him he was born as her, with the same type of Alice (the Lifespan Shortening type), and that he will need that stone more than her.
Back to the kids, Mikan realizes what will happen to Natsume and cries. He pulls her by the arm and hugs her saying "Stu~~~~pid! I won't die. I told you right? That I'm not going anywhere....."
Watch out for the next chapter in October 5th! As soon as I get the RAW, I'll post it!

Read it free at: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/gakuen_alice/v20/c120/1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment