10/3/09

Gakuen Alice Chapter 121 RAW

I found the RAWs (and stayed up until 12:27 waiting for the damn internet to let me access to the mangafox thread) from Gakuen Alice's chapter 121 in chinese. I'm sorry there's no picture here, but the page didn't let me copy it. Well, here's a little resume of what I saw and read in some Spoiler pages:
Mikan is crying as Natsume watches her. He looks back at Ruka, who is about to cry and looks at him as if he had betrayed him (because of Mikan) and looks really painful.
Back to the past, Yuka runs away with Mikan, and during a snow storm, Mikan's Jii-chan appears and helps lending them his house for a while. Yuka gives Mikan to Jii-chan, and teleports herself somewhere else.
Then-as I read at a Spoiler Thread page- Mikan decides she is going to leave Alice Academy with Yuka.
O.O
Look for the RAWs yourself at: http://yukaalice.pixnet.net/blog/post/29454209
Thanks to bEhiND_tHY_cRiMsoN_eYEs for the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment